Online license for use of the (classroom) materials to create an online course.
Creativity Hub Pty Ltd Client Courseware End User License Agreement
This license is valid only for products that have a fully paid invoice with products purchased therein.
READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS COURSEWARE. INSTALLING THIS COURSEWARE
MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. INSTALLING INCLUDES EXTRACTING
FILES FROM A COMPRESSED DISTRIBUTION FILE SUCH AS A ZIP FILE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY
THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE YOU MUST PROMPTLY RETURN THE COURSEWARE TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU
OBTAINED IT OR, ALTERNATIVELY, DELETE AND DESTROY ALL COPIES OF IT.
1. LICENSE. The application, courseware, and data accompanying this License, are licensed to you by Creativity Hub Pty Ltd. Creativity Hub Pty Ltd owns the courseware, all of which is protected by the International Copyright and intellectual property laws. Creativity Hub Pty Ltd retains full and complete title to the Courseware and all updates and subsequent copies of the courseware regardless of the media or form in which the copies may exist, including copies made in violation of the terms of this License. The Purchaser is the individual, company, or organization purchasing courseware from Creativity Hub Pty Ltd.
2. RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE. The Single-Site License authorizes a non-exclusive, license that is non-assignable, non-transferable, and revocable and the rights to use the Courseware only for internal training and educating purposes of either the company’s employees or the training centre’s customers. This license specifically does not allow for the provision of reselling the Courseware or any derivative works.
2a. The online license allows the classroom materials to be used in the creation of online learning. (The term online learning, or e-learning, is most frequently used to refer to computer-based training which incorporates technologies that support interactivity beyond that which would be provided by a single computer.) Section 2 still applies (rights to use the Courseware only for internal training and educating purposes of either the company’s employees or the training centre’s customers). The Courseware is not allowed to be used to produce another commercial product either for sale, lease, rent or to give away.
2b. Delegates carrying out online training courses (to which this license refers) may retain copies of the Electronic versions of the materials where they relate to workbooks or forms, any other material should not be distributed other than via web delivery. The courseware must not be re-sold, lent, rented, assigned or transferred to any third party in any form. The courseware must not be exported from the country to which it is supplied, in any form. If delegates question the copyright of the materials presented to them, the Purchaser must acknowledge the true copyright holder and should supply this document to them to ensure they do not violate the copyright.
3. TERM. This License is effective indefinitely, however this License may be terminated by Creativity Hub Pty Ltd should this end user license be breached.
Upon termination you will have no further right to the courseware and must return it to Creativity Hub Pty Ltd, or provide Creativity Hub Pty Ltd
with evidence that the courseware, and each and every copy thereof, has been destroyed.
4. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. The Courseware relies on certain information supplied by certain third party service providers. Creativity Hub Pty Ltd tries to ensure this information is current and accurate, IT OFFERS NO WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION IS ERROR FREE. YOU AGREE THAT Creativity Hub Pty Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN THE COURSEWARE, THE DOCUMENTS USED IN CONNECTION WITH IT OR INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION AND USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE COURSEWARE. UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Creativity Hub Pty Ltd AND ITS RELATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE